Purpose and applicability:
Information and analytical systems (IAS) are intended for knowledge accumulation data provision for decision-making based on comprehensive information analysis.
IAS can be applied for
- Decision-making support in operation of complex technological and information systems, such as an information expert system portal of an innovative intersectoral center of the defense industry sector, for decision-making by a chief material designer, the industrial technology monitoring and analysis systems, etc., industrial technologies of scientific-technical support to creating the priority aerospace equipment samples etc.;
- Support of the industrial technology introduction stage at enterprises in different sectors;
- Evaluations of financial, economic and technological risks associated with performance by enterprises of federal target programs and governmental defence orders;
- Maintenance of a corporate register of the unique stand test base;
- Continuous monitoring of parameters of item and process state.
IAS functions may be different, depending on the applicability. Main possibilities:
- Maintenance and display of regulatory and reference information on controlled technological processes;
- Drafting technological charts, determination of the timing of individual operations and the critical path of a technological process;
- Control over the work progress and schedule adjustment in case of unforeseen delays;
- Establishment of cause effect relations on the particular features of taking efforts based on available data;
- Data provision on location of the personnel, equipment and emergency-rescue means;
- Creation of standardized and customized reports that help create a random sample of the information stored in IAS.
- Up to 50% reduction of time on information retrieval;
- A possibility to expand the composition of processed information, without engaging the system developer;
- A possibility of user adjustment of the analysis rules with respect to the information stored in IAS;
- A possibility of integration with a customer's information systems.
Special software for current and archive quantitative and personal registration of foreign military men, recruitment planning management and training.