Purpose and applicability:
Information and analytical systems (IAS) are intended for knowledge accumulation data provision for decision-making based on comprehensive information analysis.
IAS can be applied for
- Decision-making support in operation of complex technological and information systems, such as an information expert system portal of an innovative intersectoral center of the defense industry sector, for decision-making by a chief material designer, the industrial technology monitoring and analysis systems, etc., industrial technologies of scientific-technical support to creating the priority aerospace equipment samples etc.;
- Support of the industrial technology introduction stage at enterprises in different sectors;
- Evaluations of financial, economic and technological risks associated with performance by enterprises of federal target programs and governmental defence orders;
- Maintenance of a corporate register of the unique stand test base;
- Continuous monitoring of parameters of item and process state.
IAS functions may be different, depending on the applicability. Main possibilities:
- Maintenance and display of regulatory and reference information on controlled technological processes;
- Drafting technological charts, determination of the timing of individual operations and the critical path of a technological process;
- Control over the work progress and schedule adjustment in case of unforeseen delays;
- Establishment of cause effect relations on the particular features of taking efforts based on available data;
- Data provision on location of the personnel, equipment and emergency-rescue means;
- Creation of standardized and customized reports that help create a random sample of the information stored in IAS.
- Up to 50% reduction of time on information retrieval;
- A possibility to expand the composition of processed information, without engaging the system developer;
- A possibility of user adjustment of the analysis rules with respect to the information stored in IAS;
- A possibility of integration with a customer's information systems.
A pilot project of the informational-analytical support system for the industrial technology introduction stage at the defense industry enterprises;
A pilot project of software, instructions and methodological documents for the information portal of the expert system of the information analytical system of the innovative intersectoral center of the defense industry.
Basic sectoral and intersectoral modules of the automated analytical information system for support, creation and listing of the core industrial technologies.
The information and analytical system, Register of the Unique Stand Text Base of the Defense Industry Enterprises.
Special software of the decision-making system for enterprises in the radio electronic industry, for information and analytical support to managerial decision-making, as part of performance by defense industry enterprises of the federal target programs, the federal program of armaments, and the governmental defense order.
Information system of the available and promising armament and military equipment disposal technologies.
A layout of an information analytical system for the chief material designer decision support.
An information system and a database for the unified products of the microsystem equipment.
An operational model of special automation software for training of foreign military men.
Special software for current and archive quantitative and personal registration of foreign military men, recruitment planning management and training.