In the development we use mathematical models of complex technical systems on basis of deterministic and stochastic approaches, including:
• dynamic, kinematic and mixed models the movement of flying devices for various purposes;
• stochastic models of the measuring errors and the environment’s impact on managed objects;
• logistics information models of complex organizational-technical systems;
• queueing models in the analysis of distributed computer networks and data transmission networks.
The design of measurement’s processing systems, analysis of technical objects, remove noise, estimation and smoothing with using of modern methods and algorithms of processing and analysis of signals in temporal, frequency, and frequency-time domain:
• the time series states estimation on basis of autoregressive models, moving-average and mixed models;
• spectral methods of analysis based on the periodogram and time series models;
• time-frequency analysis of nonstationary processes based on time-frequency distributions and the Fourier transform with a sliding window;
• signal analysis based on the wavelets;
• cleaning of signals from noise on the basis of regression and spline methods as well as based on the wavelets.
Methods and algorithms processing and analysis of telemetry and trajectory measurements using radio, optical, and means using signals of GPS and GLONASS due the launch of rocket-space devices, including:
• polynomial smoothing of the data with the rejection of anomalous values.
• methods of dynamic filtering;
• calculation of the sample points;
• iterative method of least squares.
Methods and algorithms for processing of telemetry measurements in the time, frequency and frequency-time domain, including:
• analysis of vibration processes in the frequency domain;
• analysis of vibration processes in transient phases;
• analysis of slow changing telemetry parameters in the time domain.
Pattern recognition, including:
• linear recognizers;
• neural networks;
• support vector methods;
• linear combination of recognizers;
• pattern recognition based on pattern matching and measures of similarity.
Analysis and processing of images, including:
• basics compression of moving and still images on the basis of standard and modern methods based on wavelets technologies;
• recognition of specified images;
• cleaning noise from images based on wavelets technologies.
Data Mining including:
• decision support systems;
• the concept of data warehouse;
• classification and regression;
• search with association rules;
• visual data analysis;
• text mining;
• distributed data analysis;
• real-time data mining;
• web mining;
• process mining.
Conducting high-precision ballistic and geophysical calculations, and energy calculations of the radio links taking into account:
• models of the Earth's gravitational field and shape of the earth ellipsoid;
• highly accurate models of the troposphere and ionosphere of the Earth;
• systematic work with ephemeris information.
Statistical data processing, including multivariate time series analysis and stochastic processes on the basis of methods:
• correlation analysis;
• regression analysis;
• cluster analysis;
• the method of least squares;
• the method of maximum likelihood;
• Bayesian methods of estimation and testing hypotheses.
Practical implementation of numerical methods in software, including:
• solve systems of linear equations with varying degrees of conditionality;
• approximation of curves and surfaces;
• integration of systems of ordinary differential equations;
• calculation of integrals;
• solution of discrete and continuous optimization problems;
• solution system of nonlinear equations.
Widely using for prototyping algorithms and modern computing packages:
MatLab, MatCad,MatStst, Mathematica.